- First, knowing how to keep score in bowling can really help. We know that the alley you bowl in has automatic scoring, but you need to understand how score is calculated so you can maximize it!
- Know the bowling terms can help when at the alley.
- Check out our tips for beginners. These should get you going in the right direction.
- If you don’t own your own bowling ball, make sure you know how to pick the best house ball to use.
- Learning some beginning bowling stances is a great tip.
- All bowlers need to know the common courtesies for bowling.
- You should start learning to bowl a hook, as this can help raise your score even more.
- We even have great tips for the senior bowler.
- These are just a few – check out all the other pages we have for even more great info!
2011 PINOY - JEDDAH BOWLERS